At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.”
-Albert Schweitzer, Philosopher, Physician, and Nobel Peace Prize Winner
At The Leelanau School we believe in our mission to ignite a passion for learning. We believe that students will thrive by being engaged academically and by celebrating everyone’s unique learning styles. We believe that an education based in a culture of acceptance will lead to successful and meaningful lives in college and beyond.
At The Leelanau School we believe that all students have a flame that can be rekindled.
In this the season of giving and light we would like to share our deep gratitude for all of those who have ignited the flames of our students.
- To our dedicated faculty and staff who share their passion for educating the whole student each day and whose creativity, thoughtfulness, and energy are what make The Leelanau School such a special place.
- To our parents and families who are our greatest champions and supporters, and who recognize the potential of your children and believe Leelanau can help them reach it.
- To our alumni who have individually and collectively shaped our school over the years and who have gone on to do amazing things in the world, in which we are so proud.
- To our donors and friends who believe that a school where no student goes unnoticed and where lives are changed is worth supporting.
- And to our Board of Trustees who work tirelessly to assure The Leelanau School is and will continue to be a place where students are immersed in their learning experience and where flames are forever ignited.
To our entire Leelanau Community we wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Trackback from your site.