International Student Information
Application for International Students is the same as for American students, except they are required to demonstrate a proficiency with English language skills. The visa process for International Students attending The Leelanau School is simple and straightforward.
Steps in this process are below:
- Complete online Application for Admission to The Leelanau School
- Provide proof of citizenship and financial documents to illustrate the ability to pay tuition
- After acceptance, forward the enrollment contract and deposit to secure the student’s place
- Once the above are received The Leelanau School will issue an I-20 Student Visa form for the student
- The student will complete and submit the form to an American embassy or consulate
- Once the visa is approved “Welcome to The Leelanau School”
- The student visa can renewable every 12 months
International Students are an important part of The Leelanau School.