Application for International Students
Application for International Students is the same as for American students, with the additional need for a student Visa.
The visa process for International Students attending the Leelanau School is simple and straightforward. Steps in this process, as well as resources are below.
- Apply to the Leelanau School; provide proof of citizenship and financial documents illustrating ability to pay tuition.
- After acceptance, place a deposit to ensure the student’s place
- Then, the Leelanau School issues a I-20 Student Visa form for the student.
- After receiving and completing the form, the student submits the form to the embassy.
- The student then goes for an interview at the embassy.
- The visa is approved and granted.
This visa is renewable every 12 months.